Full Nut & Bolt Restoration
For Sale – £29,993 – Call 01235 765676 for more information
- Year: 1974
- Colour: Metallic Blue
- Transmission: Manual
- Doors: 2
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Mileage: 73000
Purchased by our managing director as a wreck. It had been off the road for 35 years, this stunning and very rare Datsun 260Z RHD was a labour of love for the team. Hundreds of hours were invested as it was a complete nut and bolt restoration.
A genuine UK right-hand drive 3 former keeper Datsun 260z Coupe last used in 1994 and the current owner since 1989. These are very rare this will be fantastic. A huge file detailing all the work done was made and is with the car this includes photos from day one see this fantastic Z.
After many months of work and a full nut and bolt restoration, this fantastic vehicle is nearing completion. We have invested 100s if not over 1000 hours into this vehicle. This vehicle when it arrived with us in late 2016 was in a sorry state totally original but needing a full nut and bolt restoration and that is what it got!
We have spared no expense and the reality is have put more into the car than the price we are asking however it was worth it as to see it now is a dream for men (and most likely women of a certain age!) The term boys and their toys are apt with this one. This lovely vehicle had buy me, use me, and watch me grow in value written all over it.
- Very few owners
- Off the road for many years
- We have replaced or renewed all chrome
- Fully restored alloy wheels
- New tyres
- Replaced or renewed every nut and bolt
- Fabricated new doors as the original doors had rusted away
- The engine has been fully rebuilt and painted to match the car and had chrome detailing
- Complete restoration and repaint
- We went for a period correct slightly darker blue than supplied in
- It looks stunning
- This Datsun 260z is stunning, no other word to describe
- We can do similar for you!
For full sales details for the Datsun 260Z visit